PLEASE NOTE THERE ARE PENALTIES FOR MAKING FALSE DECLARATIONS
Claiming VAT Relief
Individuals who are chronically sick or disabled can claim VAT Relief on those products shown with "I am eligible for VAT relief" prices. A person is 'chronically sick or disabled' if they:
- Have a physical or mental impairment that has a long-term effect on their ability to carry out everyday activities
- Have a condition that doctors treat as a chronic sickness
A person with a temporary injury like a broken leg would not qualify, nor would a frail older person who is otherwise well and non-disabled.
If you are not sure please ask your medical adviser, as we are not able to give medical opinions.
By completing our online VAT Relief declaration you are agreeing to these terms and conditions and that you are claiming relief from Value Added Tax under VAT notice 707/7.
VAT Exemption Declaration
Please complete the below form to confirm you are receiving the purchased goods from Mobile Mobility Limited which are being supplied to you for your domestic or personal use and you claim relief from Value Added Tax
Please specify your condition to ensure we exempt you from VAT for your purchase. By selecting a condition, you confirm that you are one of the following:
- You are a registered charity
- You are chronically sick or disabled
- The products are being purchased on behalf of an individual who is chronically sick or disabled
- The product(s) being supplied by Mobile Mobility Limited are for personal or domestic use
- You claim that the supply of the product is eligible for relief from VAT under VAT notice 707/7.
If you need further clarification, please feel free to contact us at any time on the number 0116 278 4422 and we will try to assist you further.
Please provide the name of the person who will be using these goods.