Standard Fit Cotton‑rich Softhold® Lightweight Seam‑free Socks...Lightweight socks for sensitive, swollen feet!
These diabetic-friendly socks are specially designed for sensitive feet or hammer toes and are made exclusively for Cosyfeet. Lightweight and super-soft, they have a seam-free toe area so they won’t rub or irritate.
- Handlinked, seam-free toe area reduces the risk of rubbing or irritation
- Super-soft, premium, Cotton-rich yarn for coolness and comfort
- Lightweight and stretchy for a superb fit, whatever the shape of your foot
- Softhold® top holds sock up gently yet securely without restricting circulation or leaving ridge marks
- Made in the UK
- Standard fitting
- Medium fits shoe sizes 6 to 11
- Pack of 3 pairs of 1 colour
Available in Black and Navy
98% Cotton, 2% LYCRA®
Liz Quartley, Cosyfeet Shop Manager & Fitting Expert From Cosyfeet In Street
If you are diabetic or if you have hammer toes you may find that the toe seam on standard socks rub and irritate your toes. If this is the case, you may like to try this sock. The toe seam is hand linked and therefore flat so will not irritate your sensitive toes. It has our Softhold® top too so it won’t cut in the leg and is made mainly from cotton with some LYCRA® for stretch. It’s cool to wear and being a lightweight yarn, it doesn’t take up room in your shoes. I think it’s a very comfortable sock which I recommend to lots of my customers.
Useful tips to keep Standard Fit Cotton‑rich Softhold® Lightweight Seam‑free Socks looking great…
- Wash on a 40°c synthetic wash
- Do not dry clean
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
Other Useful Information
- Do not iron
This Product Does Not Qualify For VAT Relief.
- Additional Information
colour Black, Navy Size m Max User Weight No