Spicy...Smart and stretchy casual
An updated version of ‘Spice’, this neat-looking, water-resistant shoe stretches to fit bunions, hammer toes, bandaging and swelling with ease. With plush linings and cushioning for extra comfort, it offers the softness of a fabric along with good heel support.
- Coated with Teflon® fabric protector so stain and water resistant
- Stiffeners in the heel area give a comfortable and secure fit
- Secure touch-fastening adjusts to a range of swelling
- Removable comfort footbed offers extra depth – ideal for orthotics
- Strap extensions are available for especially swollen feet
- Extra Roomy EEEEE+ fitting
- Available in sizes 3 to 9
- No half sizes available
Available in Latte Microfibre With Elastane.
Liz Quartley, Cosyfeet Shop Manager & Fitting Expert From Cosyfeet In Street
This is an ideal shoe if you have very sore or sensitive feet and find that even soft leather causes pressure on your feet. The stretchy front will accommodate bunions and hammer toes. The heel gives more support than a slipper so is suitable as a house shoe and the sole is suitable for outdoor use.
Useful tips to keep Spicy looking great…
Allow any mud or stains to dry before cleaning them. Once dry, remove any dirt with a stiff brush and then wipe with a damp cloth.
If your shoes get wet allow them to dry naturally. Don’t put them in the airing cupboard or near a fire or radiator. Stuffing them with newspaper or tissue will help ensure they maintain their shape whilst drying.
These shoes should not be hand or machine washed.
- Additional Information
colour Beige Size 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 Max User Weight No
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Excl. Tax: £3.75 Incl. Tax: £4.50