Skye...Soft, supple and very supportive
Skye combines the support and security of a shoe with the sumptuous softness of a slipper. A luxurious-looking style that feels plush and velvety to the touch, it's suitable for the most sensitive of feet and looks great with everything.
- Breathable microfibre uppers
- Navy has an embossed microfibre upper
- Seam-free for sensitive feet and toes
- Luxuriously soft but very supportive
- Stiffeners in the heel are ensure a stable and secure fit
- Removable comfort footbed offers fitting flexibility - ideal for orthotics
- Adjustable touch-fastening gives a flexible fit for swollen feet
- Strap extensions are available for especially swollen feet
- Extra Roomy EEEEE+ fitting
- Available in sizes 3 to 9
- No half sizes available
Available in Black Microfibre and Grey Microfibre.
Liz Quartley, Cosyfeet Shop Manager & Fitting Expert From Cosyfeet In Street
This is a microfibre fabric shoe which comes in a large range of colours. It is made with a rubber sole unit which offers more support and is more substantial than our slipper sole. It's more shoe than slipper, with a seam-free toe and removable footbed making it perfect for use with orthotics. It's not as supportive as a leather shoe but it is very soft making it ideal if you have very sensitive feet. It's great for wearing indoors for more support than a slipper or outdoors on dry days.
Useful tips to keep Skye looking great…
Allow any mud or stains to dry before cleaning them. Once dry, remove any dirt with a stiff brush and then wipe with a damp cloth.
If your shoes get wet allow them to dry naturally. Don’t put them in the airing cupboard or near a fire or radiator. Stuffing them with newspaper or tissue will help ensure they maintain their shape whilst drying.
These shoes should not be hand or machine washed.
- Additional Information
colour Black, Grey Size 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 Max User Weight No
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Excl. Tax: £3.75 Incl. Tax: £4.50