Sandy...Welcome aboard to comfort and style!
Crafted from luxury leathers that gently mould to your feet, this is our take on the classic boat shoe. Elegant and stylish, it has our ‘hidden depth’ design so it looks neat even on swollen feet, despite being very roomy. It’s lined with super-soft leather and has lightweight, shock-absorbing soles for all-day comfort.
- Much roomier than it looks thanks to the ‘Hidden Depth’ design
- Streamlined appearance helps swollen feet look slimmer
- Hand-stitched aprons provide extra ‘give’
- Lightweight, shock-absorbing sole is hardwearing
- Super-soft lining and odour resistant sock
- Lining is seam-free at front so great for sensitive toes
- Touch-fastening strap gives a flexible fit for swollen feet
- Extension straps are available for especially swollen feet
- Extra Roomy EEEEE+ fitting
- Available in sizes 3 to 9
- Half sizes available
Available in Mink Leather.
Liz Quartley, Cosyfeet Shop Manager & Fitting Expert From Cosyfeet In Street
This timeless style is so soft and easy to put on. As there is no toe puff, it is lovely and soft right down to the toes and will mould easily to the shape of your foot. This style looks great with any outfit and the clever design means that it doesn’t look bulky on the foot.
Useful tips to keep Sandy looking great…
Protecting leather footwear
Cosyfeet recommend you regularly treat leather footwear with shoe protector to protect it from water and guard against stains.
Cleaning & caring for leather footwear
Wipe footwear clean with a damp cloth and allow it to dry fully before using a good quality shoe polish or shoe cream in an appropriate colour. Apply with a suitable cloth, rub in until absorbed and then buff up with another cloth. A neutral polish is sensible for all colours. To keep any nubuck area looking good, we recommend using a . A is useful for removing any marks.
To keep any nubuck area looking good, we recommend using a suede/nubuck brush. A cleaning block is useful for removing any marks.
If your shoes get wet allow them to dry naturally. Don’t put them in the airing cupboard or near a fire or radiator. Stuffing them with newspaper or tissue will help ensure they maintain their shape whilst drying.
- Additional Information
colour Brown Size 4 Max User Weight No
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Excl. Tax: £3.75 Incl. Tax: £4.50