Ronnie...Our Adjustable Slip On!
This updated version of our Ryan slipper is cushioned underfoot to give you greater comfort. It’s a good choice if your feet are very swollen or bandaged and the broad toe area is ideal for problem toes. It’s also very easy to put on– simply pre-adjust the touch-fastening strap to fit your foot shape and slip it on.
- Cushioned footbed is removable to give you extra depth
- Roomy, seam-free front is ideal for problem toes
- Secure, touch-fastening strap adjusts to fit swollen or mis-shapen feet
- Supportive around the heel
- Flexible rubber sole is suitable for indoor & outdoor wear
- Machine washable at 40° (remove footbed before washing)
- Strap extensions are available for especially swollen feet
- Extra Roomy 3H fitting
- Available in sizes 6 to 12
- No half sizes available
Available in Charcoal Acrylic.
Liz Quartley, Cosyfeet Shop Manager & Fitting Expert From Cosyfeet In Street
This style is similar to our Ryan slipper but has a squarer toe, giving more space for swollen or problem toes. The insole is cushioned for greater underfoot comfort and is removable if your feet are very swollen. This style will accommodate more swelling and bandaging than some of our other styles as it has the v opening. It can also be worn as a slip on style once the touch-fastening has been adjusted to fit you. If your feet are only slightly swollen, these slippers may be too loose and slip off your heel when you walk. If that’s the case, you would be better with one of our other slippers. With a rubber sole, they are fine to be worn outside and they are machine washable.
Useful tips to keep Ronnie looking great…
Machine wash at 40 degrees then stuff with newspaper or tissue to help them maintain their shape and allow them to dry naturally. Don’t put them in the airing cupboard or near a fire or radiator. NB Please remove comfort footbed before washing.
- Additional Information
colour Black Size 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 Max User Weight No