Sleek and modern, the RevoReach has been designed with you in mind. The contemporary design uses ergonomic principles for comfortable use. The aid is designed with its weight distributed toward the handle making it easier to control. A chunky handle design lets you squeeze using multiple fingers, reducing finger and wrist strain. The slip-resistant coating makes grasping even easier! A revolving jaw allows objects to be picked up from a variety of angles. It can be locked in position at 30° angles for increased flexibility. The jaws are lined with a slip resistant "finger print" indented material for maximum grip.
Easily reach objects using the Xcel model. Its handle is easy to grasp and squeeze when picking up items. Reachers are helpful after hip or knee replacements when you are not allowed to bend over. Use a lightweight RevoReach to pick up your remote control, tissues, cereal box, and more. Its also useful for grandparents, your elderly mum or dad, and anyone else who needs to extend their reach.
The GripLock version has an innovative locking mechanism that allows the jaws to be locked in place once and item is gripped, enabling the user to concentrate their efforts on moving the object, rather than maintaining their grip of the item. There are three main functions of the lock:
- Standard Lock: Allows the lock to be engaged using either the thumb or hand to turn the locking catch. This allows the user to grip and object then engage the lock once they have achieved a secure hold.
- Grip and Hold Lock: Innovative function allows the lock to be set so that as the trigger is squeezed, the jaws automatically lock. This is ideal for anyone who lacks the dexterity to use the lock catch when gripping an item, and is also very useful for gaining a tighter hold on an item that has already been gripped.
- Fine Tune Grip Lock: A useful feature that allows the jaws to be locked half way so they have a smaller range of movement. This is a useful function when picking up smaller objects as it allows a more precise grip and allows the reacher to retrieve items from tight spaces.
Features & Benefits:
- RevoReach makes it easier for you to pick up hard to reach objects
- Extends your reach for objects that have fallen on the floor or are in high cabinets
- Designed with a comfortable, ergonomic grip that lessens strain on your hands, making it great for people with arthritis
- Revolving jaw makes it easy to reach objects in tight spaces Helpful aid for elderly, those recovering from hip or knee surgery, and people with disabilities