Olivia...Seam-free, adjustable slip-on
These adjustable, seam-free slippers open wide to fit even very swollen feet. They’re also very easy to put on. Simply pre-adjust the touch-fastening strap to fit your foot shape and slip them on.
- Slips on and off a swollen foot without fuss
- Opens wide to fit even very swollen feet
- Wear them indoors and out!
- Seam-free softness for sensitive feet and toes
- Adjustable touch-fastening strap (Opens wide to fit even very swollen feet)
- Strap extensions are available for especially swollen feet
- Extra Roomy EEEEE+ fitting
- No half sizes available
Available in Navy Trilobal.
Liz Quartley, Cosyfeet Shop Manager & Fitting Expert From Cosyfeet In Street
This is a good style of slipper if you are very swollen or bandaged as it adjusts down to nearly the toe. It has a rubber sole, suitable for indoor or outdoor wear and is machine washable. The upper is soft and warm with a seam free toe area. Once you have adjusted the strap to fit your foot you can slip it on without undoing it. It is not so good though if your foot is not very swollen as it can gape at the sides. If that is the case, I suggest you try the Helen style.
Useful tips to keep Olivia looking great…
Machine wash at 40 degrees then stuff with newspaper or tissue to help them maintain their shape and allow them to dry naturally. Don’t put them in the airing cupboard or near a fire or radiator.
- Additional Information
colour Navy Size 3 Max User Weight No
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Excl. Tax: £3.75 Incl. Tax: £4.50