Karen...Lots of give when you’re on the go!
Ideal for misshapen, sensitive or swollen feet, this soft and stretchy shoe won’t put pressure on painful toes, joints or swelling. They’re supportive around the heel and the flexible soles are hard-wearing so they’re great for active feet.
- Support of a leather shoe with the seam-free comfort of a slipper
- Adjustable touch-fastening offers a flexible fit
- Soft, padded collar for extra comfort
- Elastane upper moulds to the shape of your foot – ideal for bunions and hammer toes
- Stretchy fabric means a good fit even for very swollen or bandaged feet
- Soft, cushioned lining for extra comfort
- Teflon® coated so stain and water resistant
- Strap extensions are available for especially swollen feet
- Extra Roomy EEEEE+ fitting
- Available in sizes 3 to 9
- No half sizes available
Available in Black Elastane With Leather Trim.
Liz Quartley, Cosyfeet Shop Manager & Fitting Expert From Cosyfeet In Street
The elastane front is soft and stretchy, making it suitable if you have bunions, hammer toes or sore feet. It’s also great if you have lots of swelling or bandages. The elastane is Teflon® coated which makes it waterproof so it’s fine in wet weather.
Useful tips to keep Karen looking great…
Protecting your leather / elastane footwear
Cosyfeet recommend you regularly treat the leather area of your footwear with shoe protector to protect it from water and guard against stains.
Cleaning & caring for leather / elastane footwear
Wipe the leather area clean with a damp cloth and allow it to dry fully before using a good quality shoe polish or shoe cream in an appropriate colour. Apply with a suitable cloth, rub in until absorbed and then buff up with another cloth. A neutral polish is sensible for all colours.
Allow any mud or stains to dry before attempting to remove them from the elastane area. Once dry, remove any dirt with a stiff brush and then wipe with a damp cloth.
If your shoes get wet allow them to dry naturally. Don’t put them in the airing cupboard or near a fire or radiator. Stuffing them with newspaper or tissue will help ensure they maintain their shape whilst drying.
- Additional Information
colour Navy Size 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 Max User Weight No