Job Vacancy: Mobility Equipment Engineer
Hours: 38 hours per week
Monday-Friday: 9am to 4.30pm (30 minutes for lunch)
At Mobile Mobility Ltd we have over 16 years’ experience within the mobility industry. During this time, we have worked hard to create & uphold a reputation for great product knowledge & outstanding friendly service. Our aim is to give our customers an exceptional shopping experience & make sure they get the right advice from our sales team to help them improve their quality of life & independence.
We specialise in & sell top quality scooters, stairlifts, powerchairs, wheelchairs, riser/recliner chairs, walking aids, bathing aids & all types of daily living aids.
You will be working within a small family run & owned business, where everyone looks out for each other. Teamwork & the ability to build relationships is key to this role. We are looking for an experienced stairlift & mobility equipment engineer, or a semi-skilled stairlift & mobility equipment engineer who is technically minded & has a keen desire to learn. So, if you thrive in an environment where no two days are the same, then look no further.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Installation, service & repair of stairlifts
- Servicing & repairs to products such as mobility scooters, powerchairs, riser/recliners chairs, wheelchairs, bathing & walking aids at our clients' homes & at our workshop in Blaby. Training will be given on all products where required.
- Making deliveries in and around Leicestershire
- Home demonstrations of scooters & powerchairs & basic customer assessments
- Assisting in the showroom when you have completed all your engineering duties. This will include advising & assisting customers with the purchase of mobility products & various other aids. Also answering the telephone
- Building up equipment to replenish stock in the showroom or for delivery to customers
- Maintaining a tidy workshop & parts store
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Previous mechanical/electrical experience would be essential
- Excellent organisational skills including managing your own time & the ability to multi-task
- Excellent time-keeping
- Clear verbal & written communication skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills – being able to interact with customers from all demographics
- Computer literate
- Good telephone manner
- Cash handling
- Able to use own initiative & be self-motivating
- Team player
- Proven record of excellent customer service
- Moving & handling (lifting walking aids, scooters, wheelchairs, etc. into customers vehicles & moving stock)
Applicants must be hardworking and reliable, have a caring and sympathetic attitude. Must have a full, clean UK driving licence as you will be required to travel to client’s homes. You will be working from the Blaby area of Leicestershire.
You will be provided with all the tools & equipment necessary to carry out your duties & a van to travel from our workshop to clients' homes. The van must be returned to our warehouse at Blaby at the end of each day.
To Apply Email Your CV to: email@example.com
Previous Applicants Need Not Apply