Furniture Homecraft Wooden Chair Raisers are ideal for elderly or disabled individuals suffering from arthritis, limited strength and mobility, and back, leg, and hip pain. Easy to install, simply place under the legs of any piece of furniture to increase the height to make for easier transferring. The reinforced wood construction increases comfort at home and helps prevent falls.
Compatible with a variety of furniture, each hardwood cube has three openings to accommodate the different lengths of furniture legs. The raisers are also made with 16mm recesses of different diameters that suit different leg widths. The raisers are compatible with legs measuring 30mm, 50mm and 75mm in diameter.
Ideal for easier sit-to-stand transfers, the increased height helps individuals with physical limitations who may experience difficulties rising from furniture or bending over tables. The versatile design is constructed safe to use on most flooring including carpet, hardwood, and tile. Each raiser raises the height of furniture by 75mm.
Features & Benefits:
- Designed to add height to chairs, beds, and couches to make sit-to-stand transfers easier for individuals with physical limitations
- Features non-skid pads on the bottom to help protect the floor, furniture, and ensure optimal safety
- Widely used to assist elderly and handicapped individuals recovering from hip and other lower extremity surgeries
- Constructed with bamboo hardwood combining style, function, and durability supplied in a set of four raisers
- Each furniture raiser measure 93mm square and weight 425g, raising the height of furniture by 75mm