Extra Roomy Wool‑rich Softhold® Socks...Welcome warmth for swollen feet and legs!
This soft, lightweight sock is one of our favourites. Made from super-fine Merino Wool it has a silky feel and is warm without being bulky so it won’t take up room in your shoes. It’s stretchy for a comfy fit and the Softhold® top won’t cut in, restrict circulation or leave marks. Plus the Extra Roomy fitting means it’s ideal for swollen feet and legs. Thanks to its natural climate control, it’s a perfect sock for all seasons.
- Cool in summer but warm in winter
- Natural Wool fibres allow feet to breathe
- Fine gauge, Merino Wool is soft to the touch and warm without being bulky
- Softhold® top keeps sock up gently yet securely and won’t restrict circulation or leave ridge marks
- Made with extra material in the foot and leg part, to provide a generous fit
- Ideal for swollen feet and legs
- Made in Britain
What’s so special about Merino Wool?
- Merino are a breed of fine-wool sheep. Their fleece is known as the ‘Rolls Royce’ of Wool by the clothing industry and is often used in high-end, performance athletic wear.
- Merino Wool is very comfy to wear as it’s lightweight and feels soft and silky against your skin. It also has lots of benefits.
- It’s breathable and has in-built climate control, keeping you warm when it’s cold and cool when it’s hot.
- It wicks moisture away from your feet, so they stay fresh and dry. It’s also naturally antimicrobial, deterring bacteria and odour so no more smelly feet!
- And as it’s a natural fibre, it’s great for people with sensitive skin as it won’t irritate.
- Extra Roomy fitting, perfect for swollen feet, ankles and legs
- Large fits shoe sizes 11 to 13
- Pack of 3 pairs of 1 colour
Available in Black, Grey, Navy, Oatmeal
70% Merino Wool, 28% Nylon, 2% LYCRA®
Liz Quartley, Cosyfeet Shop Manager & Fitting Expert From Cosyfeet In Street
These socks are very popular with my shop customers. They are made with a fine Merino wool so offer warmth but do not take up room in your shoes. They have plenty of stretch so will accommodate swollen feet and legs and come with our Softhold top so they won’t cut in your legs. They come in a lovely choice of traditional colours too.
Useful tips to keep Extra Roomy Wool‑rich Softhold® Socks looking great…
- Wash on a 40°c synthetic wash
- Do not dry clean
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
Other Useful Information
- Do not iron
This Product Does Not Qualify For VAT Relief.
- Additional Information
colour Beige, Black, Grey, Navy Size l Max User Weight No