Extra Roomy Thermal Softhold® Socks...Thermal insulation for swollen feet and legs!
If you feel the chill around your feet and ankles, then these are the socks for you. Made from a high percentage of pure Wool, they’re thicker than our other Softhold® socks. This not only keeps feet warm, but helps cushion and protect them too. Plus they’re extra roomy, so they’re ideal for swollen feet and legs.
- Knitted with a soft, heavier gauge Wool for greater warmth
- Thicker in the leg part to keep ankles warm and cosy
- Particularly suitable for those who suffer with cold feet
- Offer more cushioning and protection due to the thickness of Wool
- Softhold® top keeps sock up gently yet securely and won’t restrict circulation or leave ridge marks
- Made with extra material in the foot and leg part, to provide a generous fit
- Ideal for swollen feet and legs
- Made in the UK
What’s so special about Merino Wool?
- Merino are a breed of fine-wool sheep. Their fleece is known as the ‘Rolls Royce’ of Wool by the clothing industry and is often used in high-end, performance athletic wear.
- Merino Wool is very comfy to wear as it’s lightweight and feels soft and silky against your skin. It also has lots of benefits.
- It’s breathable and has in-built climate control, keeping you warm when it’s cold and cool when it’s hot.
- It wicks moisture away from your feet, so they stay fresh and dry. It’s also naturally antimicrobial, deterring bacteria and odour so no more smelly feet!
- And as it’s a natural fibre, it’s great for people with sensitive skin as it won’t irritate.
- Extra Roomy fitting, perfect for swollen feet, ankles and legs
- Large fits shoe sizes 11 to 13
- Pack of 3 pairs of 1 colour
Available in Black and Navy
60% Merino Wool, 39% Nylon, 1% LYCRA®
Liz Quartley, Cosyfeet Shop Manager & Fitting Expert From Cosyfeet In Street
These are great socks if your feet swell and you suffer from cold feet. We use a thicker wool than in our wool-rich socks so they’re lovely and warm and as they’re extra roomy they’ll accommodate swollen feet and legs. They have our Softhold® top so they won’t cut in your legs. These socks are very popular with my shop customers during the cold winter weather.
Useful tips to keep Extra Roomy Thermal Softhold® Socks looking great…
- Wash on a 40°c synthetic wash
- Do not dry clean
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
Other Useful Information
- Do not iron
This Product Does Not Qualify For VAT Relief.
- Additional Information
colour Black, Navy Size l Max User Weight No