Extra Roomy Cotton‑rich Softhold® Lightweight Seam‑free Socks...Lightweight socks for sensitive, swollen feet!
These diabetic-friendly socks are specially designed for sensitive feet or hammer toes and are made exclusively for Cosyfeet. Lightweight and super-soft, they have a seam-free toe area so they won’t rub or irritate and because they’re extra roomy, they’re ideal for swollen feet and legs.
- Handlinked, seam-free toe area reduces the risk of rubbing or irritation
- Super-soft, premium, Cotton-rich yarn for coolness and comfort
- Lightweight and stretchy for a superb fit, whatever the shape of your foot
- Softhold® top holds sock up gently yet securely without restricting circulation or leaving ridge marks
- Made with extra material in the foot and leg part, to provide a generous fit
- Ideal for swollen feet and legs
- Made in the UK
- Extra Roomy fitting, perfect for swollen feet, ankles and legs
- Small fits shoe sizes 4 to 7
- Pack of 3 pairs of 1 colour
Available in Beige, Black, Coffee, Navy
98% Cotton, 2% LYCRA®
Liz Quartley, Cosyfeet Shop Manager & Fitting Expert From Cosyfeet In Street
If you are diabetic or have very sensitive toes and are very swollen, then I would recommend these socks. They’re one of our stretchiest socks, making them easy to put on and will accommodate a really swollen foot and leg. Also the toe seam is hand linked making the seam flat so it will not irritate your toes. The Softhold® top means that they will stay up without cutting in the leg so are very comfortable to wear all day long. Being a lightweight sock they will not take up room in your shoes.
Useful tips to keep Extra Roomy Cotton‑rich Softhold® Lightweight Seam‑free Socks looking great…
- Wash on a 40°c synthetic wash
- Do not dry clean
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
Other Useful Information
- Do not iron
This Product Does Not Qualify For VAT Relief.
- Additional Information
colour Beige, Black, Navy Size s Max User Weight No