Robbie...Wrap Around Warm & Comfort!
This soft, adjustable bootee will keep your feet and ankles warm and supported. Cushioned underfoot for greater comfort, it opens almost to the toe so its easy to get on a swollen or bandaged foot.
- Cushioned footbed is removable to give you extra depth
- Roomy front is ideal for problem toes
- Secure, touch-fastening strap adjusts to fit swollen or mis-shapen feet
- Secure fit around the ankle
- Flexible rubber sole is suitable for indoor & outdoor wear
- Machine washable at 30° (remove footbed before washing)
- Strap extensions are available for especially swollen feet
Extra Roomy 3H fitting
Available in sizes 6 to 12
No half sizes available
Available in Charcoal Acrylic.
Hammer Toes and Swollen Feet
Liz Quartley, Cosyfeet Shop Manager & Fitting Expert From Cosyfeet In Street
This style is similar to our Robert bootie but has a squarer toe, giving more space for swollen or problem toes. The insole is cushioned for greater underfoot comfort and is removable if your feet are very swollen. Our bootee slippers give more ankle support than a low cut slipper. They have rubber soles and are suitable to be worn indoors or outside and they are machine washable. The brown fabric is the most stretchy and will accommodate the most swelling or bandaging. They do have a toe seam so if you have very sensitive toes you may find the low cut styles better as they are seam-free in the toe area. They are easy to put on as they open right down the front and offer maximum warmth as they come up around the ankle.
Useful tips to keep Robbie looking great
Machine wash at 40 degrees then stuff with newspaper or tissue to help them maintain their shape and allow them to dry naturally. Dont put them in the airing cupboard or near a fire or radiator. Please remove comfort footbed before washing.