This super-adjustable, extra roomy house shoe gives you the best of both worlds - the comfort and cosiness of a slipper along with the stable support of an outdoor shoe. Thanks to the hard-wearing non-slip sole, they're the ideal choice if you're active indoors but still want to feel relaxed and comfortable. Perfect for when you're doing the housework!
- Very broad seam-free toe area so ideal for swelling or problem toes
- Removable comfort footbed offers fitting flexibility - ideal for orthotics
- Supportive back for additional stability
- Extra secure touch-fastenings for added support
- Open right down so easy to get on
- Strap extensions are available for especially swollen feet
- Extra Roomy EEEEE+ fitting
- Available in sizes 3 to 9
- No half sizes available
Available in Navy Trilobal
Liz Quartley, Cosyfeet Shop Manager & Fitting Expert From Cosyfeet In Street
This is our house shoe. Made from washable trilobal fabric on a rubber sole, it offers more support than a normal slipper. Health Care Professionals advise house shoes should be worn straps for support and adjustment. It comes with a removable insole so will fit a really swollen foot or if you are heavily bandaged.
Useful tips to keep Amelia looking great…
Machine wash at 40 degrees then stuff with newspaper or tissue to help them maintain their shape and allow them to dry naturally. Don’t put them in the airing cupboard or near a fire or radiator.
- Additional Information
colour Navy Size 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 Max User Weight No
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Excl. Tax: £3.75 Incl. Tax: £4.50